In accordance with government regulations on Phase 3 reopening, we have increased our class size to a maximum of 8 people (Including Trainer) for all face-to-face courses. Online programs will still be available for selected courses. During this time, we will continue to uphold the hygiene and safety measures for participants, trainers and employees.
For the health and safety of everyone, please do not attend a face-to-face course if you:
- Have travelled internationally in the last 14 days;
- Are feeling unwell or display symptoms of the virus such as cough, running nose and/or fever;
- Are in close contact (a family member or living in the same household) with people who have returned to Singapore from overseas in the last 14 days;
- Are in close contact with people who have tested positive for COVID-19 and/or serving a stay home notice and/or quarantine;
- Are required under Government mandate to be self-quarantined.
Click Here for more information on our courses.
Thank you for your cooperation and support during this time, and we look forward to seeing you soon. For more updates, follow us on our Facebook and LinkedIn pages.